Sunday, June 27, 2010

Best Show EVER!!!!



So I realized the other day that I complain on this blog ALL the time. So I decided to write a positive blog for once. And maybe if it's fun I'll do it more often.


So anyway I have this friend at work who watches a lot of TV and one day we were talking about shows that have been around for forever and have started to get stupid (Heroes, Law and Order, ER, etc.) . Naturally Lost came up because that show has been around for ages and I told him I thought six seasons was too long to be stuck on an island (not to mention I heard that somehow aliens or something weird like that are involved in the show and that's just weird). It turns out that he loves Lost and one day he brought season one for me to watch. It is easily the best show ever. (as far as dramatic series go-Chuck and the Office are the best shows ever). It's super intense and every episode is a cliffhanger. The nice thing about having TV shows on dvd is no commercials and you don't have to wait a week to see the next episode. The down side is that you can crank through 4 or 5 episodes and not even notice--this only happened once, but I was so confused when all of a sudden it was three in the morning.

So far I'm 75% done with season two and it just keeps getting better and better. I keep trying to get people to answer questions I have but usually they won't because it would lower the suspense but I don't think it would. I just want to know if Jack and Kate ever get together because obviously they're meant for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment