Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Are anyone else's dreams this weird?



I had a really weird dream last night. It made me laugh at how strange dreams are sometimes. This is a list of the best dream experiences I've ever had.


-Last night I had a dream that my sister wrote a blog that said this: 
I was supposed to be in Nevada this weekend. Too bad I'm not. Since Kyle doesn't live in state I can't spend this day with him. My entire life I've been waiting to spend this day with my husband. Why didn't I get to go spend pi day with kyle? How could we miss our first PI day together?
     -Why did I remember this verbatim? Usually I forget dreams as soon as I wake up.
     -Why does my subconscious think my sister is such a big nerd? Don't get me wrong, she is, but not like this.
-One time I had a dream that I was a spy for the CIA and my brother was my partner. I was captured and luckily they forgot to check my back pocket for my cell phone. I texted my brother "I'm in trouble, help me!". Later that day I get a text from a friend asking me what I meant. Turns out I texted a weird mess to him at 4 in the morning. Has that ever happened to anyone else?
-This isn't strictly a dream, but it involves sleeping. My roommate gets up at 4:30 every morning to go to work. Usually once a week, sometimes more, I'll say a few words, or on a good day I might even get a full sentence out. I wish I could video tape myself or something just so I could see the stupid things I do early in the morning.



3 comments:

  1. Two things: I am not a nerd, and I'm laughing so hard at the texting story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things - Jenny, you are a nerd, but you're an amazing nerd and nerds are my favorite people, thus I married one, but I digress. Second, Sara your blog is amazing, it never fails to entertain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funny thing is that I had the same dream about missing my first pi day with Jenny.

    Except it was a nightmare. And it wasn't funny.

    ReplyDelete